In-person events are the best way to activate your audience, community, or partners and spark inspiration. I specialize in designing interactive spaces for events, curating panels that challenge industry assumptions, and hosting events that invoke memorable experiences.
I am also available for speaking engagements.
- Planned and oversaw Joaquín Orellana’s concert at La Nueva Fábrica
- Planned and oversaw dozens of events for La Nueva Fábrica, including the Grand Opening, the Volcano Summit celebration, the 2018 Biennal Paiz preview, as well as many exhibit openings and artist talks.
- Held communications workshop for the Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation Council to reassess and redesign their outreach strategy
- Led two Spanish language workshops training journalists and civil society in Mexico City to use GFW maps and data
- Panelist at COP21 Green Zone event “Global Forest Watch Climate” in Paris, France
- Directed and designed the Landscapes Laboratory at the Global Landscapes Forum
- Presented at WWF Fuller Symposium at National Geographic
- Directed workshop on building new interactive tools for tracking emissions from deforestation at the UNFCCC’s SB42 in Bonn, Germany and led interactive audience design exercises
- Presented at Tapestry Conference in Athens, Georgia
- Keynote speaker at A Better World by Design at RISD/Brown University
- Directed mapping workshop at US Department of State, Professional Fellows Congress
- Coordinated WRI participation at Global Landscapes Forum in Lima, Peru