In-person events are the best way to activate your audience, community, or partners and spark inspiration. I specialize in designing interactive spaces for events, curating panels that challenge industry assumptions, and hosting events that invoke memorable experiences.
I am also available for speaking engagements on any of my specialties: community outreach, visual design, knowledge sharing, environmental transparency, and information into action.
- Held communications workshop for the Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation Council to reassess and redesign their outreach strategy
- Led two Spanish language workshops training journalists and civil society in Mexico City to use GFW maps and data
- Panelist at COP21 Green Zone event “Global Forest Watch Climate” in Paris, France
- Directed and designed the Landscapes Laboratory at the Global Landscapes Forum
- Presented at WWF Fuller Symposium at National Geographic
- Directed workshop on building new interactive tools for tracking emissions from deforestation at the UNFCCC’s SB42 in Bonn, Germany and led interactive audience design exercises
- Presented at Tapestry Conference in Athens, Georgia
- Keynote speaker at A Better World by Design at RISD/Brown University
- Directed mapping workshop at US Department of State, Professional Fellows Congress
- Coordinated WRI participation at Global Landscapes Forum in Lima, Peru